1/2 a large butternut squash
1 large white onion
1 red pepper
A splash of olive oil
1 tbsp. clear honey
1 tbsp. ginger paste
1lt vegetable stock
Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Chop butternut squash, carrots, onion and pepper then place onto a large baking tray.
2. Place baking tray into oven at 180 degrees or gas mark 6.
3. Leave for 30 - 40 minutes to roast.
4. Add 1lt of water to vegetable stock and stir.
5. Once roasted, place into blender. Add ginger, honey, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add half vegetable stock and blend.
7. Add the remaining vegetable stock and blend until smooth.
Calories: 112 Fat: 4.1 Carbs: 18.4 Protein: 1.7